President Trump is not backing down and he doubled down on that in his latest tweet.
Trump recently tweeted out that he “will never concede to fake ballots and Dominion”.
His comments come after the Trump administration recently allowed GSA admin Emily Murphy who recently faced death threats to do what she thinks is necessary regarding the transition process.
Murphy faced multiple threats to her life, family, and friends which ultimately led to the GSA getting a green light to start some transition work.
Trump is loud and clear that the GSA’s decision to start some transition work does not conclude he has given up as the mainstream media is touting.
What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history? We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion”.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 24, 2020
— Tuko.co.ke (@Tuko_co_ke) November 24, 2020
Donald Trump again took to Twitter in the small hours of Tuesday to insist that he “will never concede”.
The president reiterated his claims that the 3 November vote had been “the most corrupt election”, saying he will keep challenging the result in court and hitting out at “fake ballots and ‘Dominion’” – a reference to a brand of voting machines.
Twitter once again flagged the post almost immediately as “disputed”, hiding it with a warning from people’s feeds.
It came just hours after Mr Trump had tweeted that “in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that [GSA administrator] Emily [Murphy] and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.”
…fight, and I believe we will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 23, 2020
The Daily Mail chipped in too:
Donald Trump may have finally allowed the transition to Joe Biden to begin, but the president has made clear he is not going down without a fight.
Trump made clear Monday evening that starting the transition, which will allow Biden to get daily security briefings and be able to communicate with the COVID taskforce, did not mean he was conceding the election.
In a furious tweet, that has been flagged as disputed by Twitter, the current president promised that he was ‘moving full speed ahead’ and swore he would ‘never concede’ to the election results.